Nadia shares how her life as a Montessori teacher and a creative brand strategist share the same essential perspective on creativity, play and being who you truly are. Born from immigrant parents, Nadia has found her own unique way of combining hard work and being very good at self care and having joy in her life.
- Coming through COVID shutdown as a singer with a new business with Zorea Rosewood
- Bringing Montessori and Creative Brand Strategy together with Nadia Payan
- Koans and creative practice with Piper Leigh
- From psychotherapist to spiritual healer, a deep dive conversation with Wendy Havlir Cherry
- Reclaiming our relationship to creativity for powerful leadership, with Mary Stacey