Piper Leigh walks us through how the spiritual practice of koans has impacted her creative life. Her life as a poet, multi media artist and organizational creativity leader celebrate a sense of wandering, presence and spacious storytelling.
- Coming through COVID shutdown as a singer with a new business with Zorea Rosewood
- Bringing Montessori and Creative Brand Strategy together with Nadia Payan
- Koans and creative practice with Piper Leigh
- From psychotherapist to spiritual healer, a deep dive conversation with Wendy Havlir Cherry
- Reclaiming our relationship to creativity for powerful leadership, with Mary Stacey