Mary Stacey of Context Consulting shares her experience of the value of bringing creativity experiences like painting, writing haiku and music into her global leadership work.
- Coming through COVID shutdown as a singer with a new business with Zorea Rosewood
- Bringing Montessori and Creative Brand Strategy together with Nadia Payan
- Koans and creative practice with Piper Leigh
- From psychotherapist to spiritual healer, a deep dive conversation with Wendy Havlir Cherry
- Reclaiming our relationship to creativity for powerful leadership, with Mary Stacey