You want to paint. And you want to be on a roll, where you’re really connecting to your inner life as you move paint on the canvas. Here are some ways I open up the space in my workshops and in my personal studio, giving myself the best possible shot at being in this flow we all desire. (video 3 minutes)
- How A Wasp From Texas Discovered Peruvian Shamanism with Barbara Snow
- From Zimbabwe to Scotland, Against All Odds, with Donald Hargrove.
- My Surprising Life with Poetry with David Coleman
- Gathering The Forces of Friendship and Art Making with Joan Logghe
- The Gospel of Thomas As My Workbook with Hannah Rappaport